GO Centre Operations Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are seeking a highly skilled Operations Analyst to support our cross-functional expansion into our Global Operations Centre based in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) to facilitate our expected growth.
Your primary role will be to act as a key partner to the Managing Director of Global Operations, APAC working within the Central Global Operations team.
You will be responsible for tracking and analysing key metrics related to the employee journey (from recruitment through onboarding and career progression), productivity, employee experience, analyse/optimise the differences between processes within our KL GO Centre, identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement. This role plays a critical part in ensuring that our processes are scalable: Evaluate how easily operations can scale up or down based on business needs without compromising customer and employee experience.
You have a proactive, outcome focused mindset that facilitate a successful transition to 50% of our workforce being employed in Access GO Centres over the N3Y – as aligned to our future growth plans.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Working closely with the Functional operation teams to track and measure key productivity performance indicators relevant to each team (utilisation, cost to serve etc) against set benchmarks set by the central GOC Operations team.
- Monitor employee turnover rates in the APAC region across employees based in Kuala Lumpur and Non-GO Centre location employees to ensure retention and reduce recruitment and training costs.
- Ensure hiring and onboarding are on track against centrally defined committed rates.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Track customer experience scores (CSAT, NPS) served from KL Go Centre to ensure process changes do not impact standard of service.
- Assist in data collection, analysis, and maintenance of key performance metrics, helping to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business review decks for senior stake holders.
- Any other Ad-hoc reporting or operational items as the business requires.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and forecasting.
- 5-7 years of work experience in operations, finance, or demonstrably related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL or Python knowledge)
- Ability to influence and drive accountability & ownership at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.