Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
In Romania, we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialists working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here
You will act as the representative of the Product Manager and, with sufficient understanding of the market, also the customer and business to make sound, informed decisions
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the representative within the Agile Development Team for the Product Manager.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Manager and other Stakeholders and own their conversion into stories and supporting documents.
- Fulfilling the Agile Product Owner role:
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items building a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the development team.
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcomes with minimum output.
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Assess and triage reported bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution.
- Working collaboratively with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are managed, and issues and risks are communicated.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral.
Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of customer’s business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas
As a well-rounded Business Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and be able to make decisions independently whilst recognizing when to escalate for more senior approval.
- Proactive and goal-orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Identify issues early and prioritize appropriately.
- Have a strong commitment to quality.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Attention to detail and consistent application of standards.
- A flair for design and UI/UX.
- Ability to take on the user perspective and to reflect this within the stories.
- Ability to interpret high-level specifications into user stories.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes, and best practices
Well organized and self-motivated.
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company