Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over 3000, through both organic growth and acquisition. Access have a 2022 vision to be one of the top 10 UK Software companies which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. We now have over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive, which include SaaS, ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation, Health and Social Care, Not for Profit, hospitality, manufacturing and legal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team developing a new software focused on supporting organisations with risk management processes and governance.
You are an experienced Business Analyst who has a passion for product, a well-rounded knowledge of agile developments and an ability to communicate requirements and make decisions. Playing a key role in our dynamic Product Development team with support from our product function and reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in executing the product roadmap and delivering exciting and engaging solutions for our customers. You are a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered and thrive on working in an agile environment.
- Be the representative within the Agile Development Team for the Product Manager.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Manager and other Stakeholders and own their conversion into stories and supporting documents.
- Fulfilling the Agile Product Owner role:
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items building a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the development team.
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcome with minimum output.
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Assess and triage reported bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral.
Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of customers’ business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas.
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and be able to make decisions independently whilst recognising when to escalate for more senior approval.
- Proactive and goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Identify issues early and prioritise appropriately.
- Well organised and self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Attention to detail and consistent application of standards.
- Ability to take on the user perspective and to reflect this within the stories.
- Ability to interpret a high-level specification into user stories.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes and best practices.
An understanding of governance, risk management (GRC) processes are highly desirable
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities.
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company.
- Other benefits