Demand Generation Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This role requires you to lead the creation, management and execution of key marketing initiatives within our People Division. As part of the People marketing team, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and measuring demand generation and customer marketing activities promoting our portfolio of solutions. You will own the success of demand generation programs, report to the Director of Enterprise Demand Generation and work closely with the rest of the divisional marketing team, sales, product management, and external partners.
This job will require excellent proven digital marketing skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies/campaigns that are aligned to proposition persona’s/audiences and sales objectives to build pipeline and revenue goals.
- Be the main support & executioner against the demand strategy defined by the demand strategy owner which covers all propositions of Engage, Learn, HR & Payroll
- Work in a matrix model to understand and optimise inbound and outbound demand generation channels including email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social.
- Coordinate multiple teams to drive a campaign from creation to results and reporting
- Support ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts and move them effectively through the buyer's journey, utilizing tactics such as personalized experiences.
- Performance management and analytics: Continually track, measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on pipeline for multiple stakeholders, making recommendations for future programs and investments, reporting on results vs targets; optimising plans through test, and adopting new or best practice approaches.
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with a variety of stakeholders - C-level, sales, marketing, product and product marketing.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- A solid track record in digital and traditional demand generation marketing that accelerates growth in sales, new customer acquisition and market leadership
- Extensive marketing experience – both planning and execution with strong understanding of media content and its application in the buying and customer lifecycle
- Experience in data driven campaign management, using reporting tools and data to analyse performance and drive future planning (Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau as examples)
- Proven expertise in supporting and delivery of go to market plans
- Be able to work in a matrix model coordinating with central and more divisional teams
- Self-starter with a con do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Good knowledge in MarTech and its application particularly SFDC, Marketo, Tableau
- Passionate about customers with an inquisitive mind and curiosity around innovation in marketing
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.