Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. We help more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Our innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
Our products help care providers free up time and money so they can concentrate on what they do best: providing better care and delivering better outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Programme/Project Management delivery experience in a software environment.
- Adaptable and flexible, and able to thrive in an agile and dynamic environment with strong project management skills.
- Strong focus on delivery - Driven and able to adopt practical and pragmatic approach when required.
- Good communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Good project planning and forecasting skills.
- Strong budget management and forecasting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain the Programme Plan tracking progress and ensuring good communications with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Undertake management of projects, ensuring delivery milestones are met within the agreed project time/budget/quality constraints.
- Implement and adhere to project processes.
- Identify and ensure Programme and project risks and issues are identified and documented.
- Support Products & Engineering Operations Lead (HSC) in devising effective and dynamic communication.
- Utilise excellent communication skills with other team members.
- Build and maintain relationships with Key Stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering teams to drive forward process efficiencies and unlocking wider team capacity.
- Develop expertise in the delivery and implementation of products with the team portfolio.
- Proactively add value.
- Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
What does Access offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
A Competitive Salary
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)