Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are an experienced and successful senior product leader with a proven pedigree in managing a complex platform of services and products.
- You have a working knowledge of the Local Government space with a background in Digital transformation.
- Experience across different digital & Local Government technologies.
- Passionate about innovation and digital disruption.
- Highly commercial in your decision making.
- You are curious and an avid learner.
- You will have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment.
- You must be a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered, you will thrive on working in an agile environment, be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges.
- You extol the virtues of Thinking Customer, Being Exceptional and Succeeding Together.
- Able to lead from the front, developing your team and those around you.
- You are a strong Influencer and able to build strong networks across customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
As a well-rounded Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences should include:
- Excellent leadership, motivation and team development skills – across multiple teams & locations - able to cross boundaries and collaboratively drive positive change up & down the chain of command.
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in own Division with consideration for the wider company strategy and objectives.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and execute strategies to deliver.
- Excellent understanding of Product Management principles, and able to deliver complex projects across multiple workstreams to time, budget and quality.
- Commercial experience and a sound understanding of product Go-To-Market (GTM). Experience and understanding of the drivers of commercial performance in a business environment, working with stakeholders to support commercial success and maximise customer value.
- The ability to adapt to a changing business and marketplace.
- Strategic direction setting for the Products within the Division, defining the overall strategic product roadmap based on market and competitive trends.
- Collaboration and influence at Senior Management level to achieve best results for division and department.
- Growth mind-set with a willingness to learn and adapt to new and better ways of doing things.
- Accredited to the agreed level for the role.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain