Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Retaining and Renewing customers is a critical part of our strategy aligning all parts of the business to constantly improving and evolving retention programmes that positively influence renewal rates, de-risking future churn.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 700 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
As Digital Renewal Lead, working within our Customer Success team, you will be accountable for delivering the Renewal programme across several divisions.
You will be responsible for day-to-day running of a team of Renewal Specialists and, depending on team size, managing a portfolio of your own customers. You will manage and support your team to achieve their Customer Churn Reduction, Customer Retention and Customer Renewal goals.
About the role:
Your role is to support and guide your Renewal & Retention Specialists, while also managing you own portfolio of key accounts. You and your team will provide a proactive approach to renewing our customers that de-risks future revenues against churn and adds value into the renewal process while also being able to react swiftly immediate churn risks. Working in partnership with your divisional peers and divisional management team you will energise the drive to retain and renew every customer influencing all key stakeholders as they play their own parts in your churn avoidance programmes.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all channels that is tailored correctly by customer segment and product configuration and you will use automation as a method to deliver at scale.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own and deliver the Customer Churn, Expansion and Growth targets within a fast growth business with a current base of ~65,000 customers
- Leverage data analytics to generate actionable insights and formulate effective renewal and retention strategies.
- Co-ordinate interaction between Sales, Renewals and Customer Success Management (CSM) aligned to specific product renewal strategy.
- Particular focus on CSM activity resulting in an increase in Net Revenue Retention.
- Directly interact with Tier 1 accounts on key renewals
- Delivering growth in GRR and NRR through customer renewal and retention
- Experience in customer retention and renewal digital sales roles
- In depth understanding of customer retention strategies and customer segmentation
- Strong understanding of Customer Lifecycle management
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Analytical experience with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and make data driven decisions
- Excellent communicator who can confidently present to senior management stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and move quickly to resolve customer challenges, engaging all of the appropriate resources and influencing appropriately to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker with a strong problem solving mindset
- The expertise to deal with multiple conflicting priorities under pressure
- Accurately forecast and drive your team to achieve the Divisionally owned business outcomes
- Hold your peers in the divisional management team to account for delivering their commitments to ensure customers renew their contracts with Access
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
- Develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated Renewal Specialists
- Coach and support your Renewal Specialists to deliver to agreed budgets
- Work with your team members to maintain and review their employee success and personal development plans on a periodic basis
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Encourage innovation across team
- Think digital first in everything you do
Your skills and experiences might include:
- Ability to positively challenge and influence peers and members of the Divisional Management Team
- The ability to champion and drive internal improvement within key supporting business units
- Analysing & understanding product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
- Ability to articulate challenging messages and being able to effectively navigate and mediate conflict
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.
Become part of our amazing Access family!