Support Team Leader
**This role will be based 3 days a week in our Loughborough Office**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Healthcare, to Education, to Not for Profit’s to Hospitality providers, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a self-motivated leader with experience managing a successful customer Support team and you are looking to join our Support leadership team and make a difference to both our customers and teams.
You are innovative and challenge the current methods by suggesting and driving alternatives to improve service and support our customer brand
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage and lead a team, motivating them and driving their performance, ensuring that the services provided meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Encourage a learning environment to develop and retain our talent by coaching the team and ensuring they feel motivated through praise and recognition.
- Ensure the teams and individual training needs are met and they have the tools and processes required to deliver a high quality service.
- Foster a customer focussed environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for the team.
- Act as an escalation point for customer complaints.
- Represent Access at customer meetings and presenting a positive professional image.
Your skills and experience might include;
- A solid experience of service delivery, ensuring your team understands the customer needs and delivers the expected outcomes.
- You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- You are flexible and pragmatic wit, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities with a strong delivery focus.
- Ability to grasp new contexts, think beyond traditional solutions and challenge the status quo.
- A strong communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.