Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
The Senior Manager will join the organisation in a period of transformation and will be accountable for supporting, improving and developing the PTP function for KL GOC.
The position will partner with Global/Regional Process Owners to drive service delivery and change management with the GOC Finance Organisation which includes process migration, document management, process standardisation and improvement implementation.
This role plays a crucial part in overseeing and optimising the end-to-end procurement and payables related processes
Day to Day
- Managing end-to-end activities of PTP including Invoice Processing, Payment Processing, Employee Claims, Vendor & Employee Master data as well as Procurement systems implementation.
- Establish, lead, monitor and enhancing the performance and efficiency of the Procure-to-Pay (PTP) function through SLAs and KPIs
- Project and finance initiative management, ensuring successful implementation within defined timeframes and budgets
- Act as the main focal point for transitioning PTP processes into KLGOC and managing transformation programs, including planning, training, knowledge transfer, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation preparation, and issue resolution
- Lead, coach, motivate, develop and appraise the PTP Team. Key personnel to ensure all HR initiatives are met (hiring, performance appraisal, development and communication)
- Ad hoc assignment when required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with virtual and/or matrix teams
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams
- Change leader with the capacity and desire to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Any ERP accounting and related experience
- Proven track record with continuous improvement process
- Experience in prior PTP system implementations
- 10 - 12 years experience in finance and accounting
- 7 - 8 years of managerial experience
- SSC / GBS / BPO experience preferred
- Knowledge in project management, RPA
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or
- Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.