Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You are an experienced Product Owner with a passion for product, a well-rounded knowledge of agile development, an ability to communicate requirements and make decisions. Playing a key role in our dynamic Product Development team with support from our divisional and group-wide product function and reporting to one of our Product Managers, you will play a vital role working on the Workspace platform. You will have a good level of technical understanding and an ability to engage with a technical audience, as well as product knowledge and experience.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the representative within the Agile Development Team for the Product Manager.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Manager and other Stakeholders and own their conversion into stories and supporting documents.
- Working collaboratively with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are managed, and issues and risks are communicated.
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items building a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the development team.
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items that deliver maximum outcome.
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Assess and triage reported bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral.
Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of customers’ business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas.
As a well-rounded Technical Product Owner, you will:
- Previous experience of working on SaaS software essential.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Understand different methods of software integration and their application to different use case scenarios
- Understanding of modern platform development best practices is desirable.
- Have strong technical knowledge. A technical background is essential
- Be flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Proactive and goal orientated with a focus on delivering to milestones.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes, and best practices.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to work with remote teams where necessary.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
Have a strong commitment to quality.
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company