Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a hard working individual, who is looking to work as an important member of the team to support the development and support of the product. You are someone who wants to maintain high coding standards and thrives in a challenging environment ready to build your knowledge. You are someone that is self-driven, pro-active and has an enthusiastic attribute who is willing to contribute to the conversation and happy to challenge the norm in order to bring new ideas to the department and team and help us maintain a culture of continuous improvement
Day-to-day, you will:
- Developing and supporting a web based case management system for Social Care in the UK
- Primarily working on projects to integrate the system with 3rd party systems such as government systems and health care system
- Working in a cross functional team in an agile methodology
- Working in full stack
- Developing unit tests alongside our code
- Learning the technical stack of the Mosaic system and the domain of Social Care
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Software development experience across different technologies and stacks
- Integration development and familiarity with Rest services
- Web frameworks – Struts, Spring for example
- SQL knowledge (experience with Oracle or MSSQL Databases)
- Unit testing – Junit, TestNG, Jasmine, Jest for example
- Familiarity with GIT
- Familiarity with AzureDevOps
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with build tools – ANT, Maven, Gradle for example
- Experience in agile methodology
- Excellent communication and written skills (comfortable with comms with customers and third party suppliers/companies)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.