Office based – Cork
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Install and configure the Access Software for new and existing clients on customer sites
• Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
• Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
• Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology (AIM) under the direction of an Access Project Manager
• Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
• Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager to ensure that they operate to time and within budget
• Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
• Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
• Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
• Remain up to date with software changes
• Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
•Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
• Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
• Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
• Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
As a well-rounded Implementation Consultant, your Skills likely include:
- Basic understanding of databases
- Ideally experience of a database query language (e.g. SQL)
- Report writing
- Strong documentation ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of concepts relevant to HRM
- Basic understanding of software implementation and development life cycles
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.