Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You are an experienced Business Analyst in Software, who has a passion for products, a well-rounded knowledge of Agile developments, and an ability to communicate requirements and make decisions. Knowledge of and experience of working with mobile apps will be beneficial but not mandatory.
Playing a key role in our dynamic Product team with support from our group-wide product function and reporting to the Head of Product, you will play a vital role in executing the strategic product roadmap and delivering exciting and engaging solutions for our customers.
The Business Analyst focuses on how best to execute the roadmap defined by the Product Manager as well as delivering customer change requests.
You will act as the representative of the Product Manager and, with sufficient understanding of the market, also the customer and business to make sound, informed decisions.
You will be helping Access Paysuite process millions of payments so experience in the world of payments is great but not essential.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the representative within the Agile Development Team for the Product Manager.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Manager and other Stakeholders and own their conversion into stories and supporting documents.
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items building a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the development team.
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcomes with minimum output.
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Assess and triage reported bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution.
- Working collaboratively with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are managed, and issues and risks are communicated.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral, including Release Notes.
- Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of customer’s business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas
As a well-rounded Business Analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Understanding of mobile app development and approaches
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to take on the user perspective and to reflect this within the stories.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and be able to make decisions independently whilst recognising when to escalate for more senior approval.
- Proactive and goal-orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus.
- Identify issues early and prioritise appropriately.
- Have a strong commitment to quality.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Attention to detail and consistent application of standards.
- A flair for design and UI/UX.
- Ability to interpret high-level specifications into user stories.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes, and best practices
- Well organised and self-motivated.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.