Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You are an enthusiastic, curious, imaginative DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology and looking to expand your career in a fast-paced dynamic company. You have a desire to be part of a constantly evolving high performing team, working with development and operations teams to implement and maintain our CI/CD pipelines and application build, deployment, and monitoring. You are seeking to be exposed to a wide variety of technology to help you grow and evolve your skills.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work within a high performing cross-functional team delivering a variety of solutions across our applications.
• Maintain, evolve, and improve our CI/CD pipelines and software build processes.
• Monitor build systems for alerts, and proactively resolve.
• Engage with development team on process improvements and new functionality.
• Use the latest Devops tooling to accelerate delivery of your solutions to market – these tools help us achieve things such as observability, feature flagging, static code analysis.
• Hone your problem-solving skills, by analyzing, identifying and fixing root cause of defects throughout the various layers of the architecture.
As a well-rounded DevOps Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Degree with relevance e.g. Computer Science.
• Knowledge of current DevOps industry best practice and proficient Azure DevOps experience.
• Experience of Git, Gitlab, and source control systems.
• Build/Deployment systems, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
• Development of CI/CD pipelines.
• A working knowledge of automated testing and industry best practice.
• A quick learning capability, and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, log analysis, etc. with scripting capability.
• Self-starter who will get tasks going, and drive to completion with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management and work well in a fastpaced, dynamic environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.