Account Executive (m/f/d) Germany
think project! GmbH
- Sales, Key Accounting
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
We are looking for an Account Executive (m/f/d) who will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and bring expertise to a rapidly growing construction industry.
You will be responsible for business development with our products at major enterprise customers in Germany. You will accompany our customers from the first needs analysis to the drafting of contracts.
What your day will look like
- Manage and support a portfolio of client accounts with engaging success plans
- Regular client care to ensure customer retention and long-term value
- Execute the implementation and onboarding of new accounts while maintaining and growing existing customer relationships
- Develop prospecting plans for opportunities
- Manage and maintain accurate customer and account information within CRM
- Manage customer expectations and changes in their values and desired outcomes
- Relationship building and networking across the industry
What you need to fulfill the role
- You like to maintain relationships, are outcome driven, have a high energy and drive and you are hungry to deliver results
- You have a hunter mentality, are persuasive and know how to sell
- Outgoing - you love to meet new people, have high networking and negotiation skills and have a "can do attitude"
- You are able to run autonomous, to step out of your comfort zone
- Working customer focused, Constantly following up and motivating clients with a positive, flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Prepared to travel
- Construction background is not mandatory
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.