Account Executive (m/f/d) Austria
think project! GmbH
- Neumarkt (AT)
- Vienna (AT)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Achieve agreed revenue targets by identifying and contacting prospective clients, following up inbound enquiries, qualifying prospects, presenting proposals/solutions and closing sales
- Working with presales colleagues to assess prospect requirements and develop technical/commercial proposals
- Proactively managing and developing (nurturing) existing customers
- Work alongside the marketing team in support of outbound campaigns and other marketing/lead generation initiatives
What you need to fulfill the role
- Outgoing - you love to meet new people, you are outcome driven, have a high energy and drive, you are hungry to deliver results and have a hunter mentality
- You are persuasive, know how to sell and have high networking and negotiation skills
- You should have a "can do attitude" and be able to run autonomous and to step out of your comfort zone
- Working customer focused, constantly following up and motivating clients with a positive, flexible and problem-solving attitude, prepared to travel
- You are fluent in German and English
- Construction background is not mandatory
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.