Senior Software Developer C#(m/f/d)
think project! GmbH
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Design, development and testing of new and existing software applications
- Collaborate on the definition and development of new and existing software features
- Conduct technical analysis and investigation, including evaluation and selection of technical options
- Ensuring adherence to best practices within the development team
- Write clean, well-designed, secure, and testable code
- Collaboration in the definition and further development of software development processes within the framework of the AGILE methodology
- Troubleshooting, troubleshooting, and upgrading existing systems
- Analysis and resolution of application problems
- Creation of comprehensive automated unit and integration tests to ensure code quality
- Demonstration and presentation of the work to product managers and other stakeholders
What you need to fulfill the role
- Proven experience in software development with languages such as C #
- Proven knowledge of API design principles
- Proven experience in the development of container solutions (e.g. with Docker)
- Good knowledge of developing and deploying software with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of designing and implementing scalable, resilient, fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Good experience and understanding in microservices based application design, development, deployment and monitoring strategies & tools.
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Experience in mentoring and coaching software engineers
- Knowledge of agile software development methods
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years of experience in developing production-quality software
- Desired: Knowledge of React.js
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Vikas Gaikwad | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.