Presales Consultant (m/f/d) Infrastructure Asset Management
think project! GmbH
- Munich (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Support enterprise sales teams in achieving their revenue/new business goals
- Identify new business opportunities
- Supporting the sales team in all phases of the opportunity/customer lifecycle
- Developing reusable business and use cases including sales collaterals (white papers, slide decks, webinars, etc.)
- Lead discovery conversations (calls, meetings, etc.) with prospects and customers
- Enable sales to understand the business case for cloud-based infrastructure asset management based on RAMM
- Assess and respond to RFIs/RFPs.
- Actively participate in the deal crafting process
- Ensure effective and smooth transition to delivery and support teams
- Provide structured feedback to product and development teams
What you need to fulfill the role
- First experience in presales or similar functions
- Min. B.Sc. engineering, surveying or comparable
- Very good knowledge of infrastructure asset management and relevant software tools
- Ability to capture, understand, structure and communicate complex customer requirements
- Ability to create conceptual TP solutions based on these requirements
- Excellent product knowledge (horizontal/vertical)
- Excellent listener, presenter and communicator
- You love to be in front of prospects and customers
- Results oriented
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent team player
- Very good English language skills
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.