Finance Transformation Manager (m/f/d)
think project! GmbH
- Munich (DE)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Lead projects to design, implement and improve financial processes and systems within the thinkproject group
- Develop and implement solutions to enable corporate management and drive performance optimization in Finance, Accounting and Controlling
- Own the mid and long-term comprehensive framework for a strong financial systems environment, with a focus on IPO readiness
- Play a pivotal role in NetSuite implementation (currently ongoing) including Accounting, Procurement and Billing
- Coordinate with internal teams and external suppliers and manage tactical day-to-day tracking of progress against system development objectives
- Own, on behalf of the Finance team, the integration of Finance & Accounting information with Salesforce, Data Warehouse, Time tracking solutions for Services, Planning systems & other as needed.
- Develop, implement and own the company’s Master Data Management framework
- Lead change management and communication and establish the framework for onboarding, maintenance and issue resolution linked to finance systems
- Define and own KPIs for system use, efficiency, data consistency and impact of financial systems and/or integrations with other solutions
- "Quality Lead" for the area of F&A with a focus on continuous improvement
What you need to fulfill the role
- 10+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, business or financial control, corporate finance, IT/Finance consulting or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; Masters Degree a plus
- Demonstrated successful experience with system implementations, financial planning, controlling and accounting
- Experience with or strong understanding of the SaaS/Technology industry
- Demonstrated experience, willingness, and enthusiasm to build from the ground up and do whatever is needed with a strong focus on results
- Strong experience with ERP systems incl. Netsuite. Knowledge of or integrations with Salesforce strongly preferred. Superb Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficient in database and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to understand all aspects of the organization’s business
- Proven ability to lead change and develop successful collaborative working relationships across regions/teams/functions, with all internal and external business partners
- Strong presenter with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both orally and in writing
- Thrives on making a difference in a fast-paced environment and a strong desire to contribute to the growth of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence business leaders
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.