Account Manager, DE - Private Asset Owners & GC's
think project! GmbH
- Dresden (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
- Sales, Key Accounting
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
We are looking for an Account Manager (m/f/d) who will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and bring expertise to a rapidly growing construction industry.
You will be responsible for business development with our products at major enterprise customers in Germany. You will accompany our customers from the first needs analysis to the drafting of contracts.
What your day will look like
- Establishment and further development of our software as a services business
- Conclusion and management of large, enterprise contracts, especially with a focus on industrial
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle including own lead generation
- Development of a network of service providers, project managers, architects within the construction industry
What you need to fulfill the role
- 10+ years of experience in account management or sales roles
- Ideally previous experience in the software industry
- Experience in project organization and ability to quickly establish trustworthy customer contacts
- High level of personal initiative and problem-solving competence
- Very good communication skills at all levels of our customers
- Knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.