Project Officer (m/f/d)
think project! GmbH
Project Officer (m/f/d)
- Dresden (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
We use our service-oriented project platform to manage more than 400 major construction projects in German-speaking Europe every year. To carry out these services, the necessary personnel resources are also provided as part of the project service. For the further expansion of our team we are looking for a Project Officer (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
What your day will look like
- Database-supported capture, filing and forwarding of digital plans and documents for projects in the construction industry
- Assignment of electronically transferred documents according to predefined criteria
- Control and enforcement of formal document quality, filing and workflow rules
- Implementation and adaptation of specified plan and document distributions using our company software
- Telephone support of our customers regarding the operation of our data pool
- Structuring of paper documents for the creation of a digital archive
What you need to fulfill the role
- Ideally completed training as a construction or technical draftsman or a degree in the field of civil engineering or a comparable background
- experience in creating technical documentation for structures is an advantage
- distinct service orientation in telephone communication with our customers
- confident handling of modern office communication technology
- independent and careful way of working
- ability to work in a team and assertiveness
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.