Sales Director (m/f/d) Area Central
think project! GmbH
Sales Director (m/f/d) Area Central
- Munich (DE)
- Sales, Key Accounting
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
We are looking for an Director Sales (m/f/d) who will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and bring expertise to a rapidly growing construction industry.
You will be responsible for managing a team of account executives working with customers in our Area Central region.
What your day will look like
- Manage and support a team of account executives (AE) in our Area Central organization (Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland)
- Regular opportunity qualification and pipeline reviews - forecasting with your team of AE
- Ensure your team actively works with our CRM, Tender and Project platforms to track and document sales activities.
- Identify target accounts and opportunities for our portfolio of solutions.
- Interact with presales, delivery and F&A teams to ensure that sales success is ensure through well planned sales actions.
- Balance transactional selling with forward looking strategic selling to establish lasting customer relationships by setting up long-term contractual frameworks.
- Establish and reinforce good sales practices with your team of direct reports (lead qualification for sales, discovery, account plans, close plans)
- Manage customer expectations and changes in their values and desired outcomes
- Relationship building and networking across the industry
What you need to fulfill the role
- You are passionate about technology sales
- You like to work with, support and develop talents in your team.
- You have the intrinsic motivation to identify and nurture business opportunities and enjoy reaching goals.
- Communication skills: presentation, negotiation. Creative thinking to remove obstacles and lead your team to closing deals.
- Endurance to establish a solid foundation for sales success in your team.
- Enjoy being at the forefront of product introductions and establishing a solution selling mentality.
- Act as a coach to your team and be a sparring partner when reviewing customer value and use cases.
- Act as the conduit for what you and your team learn from customer interactions and actively relate this within the organization.
- Prepared to travel
- Background in the AECO or asset management industry is helpful but not mandatory
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.