Senior Netsuite Developer (m/f/d)
think project! GmbH
Senior Netsuite Developer (m/f/d)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
- Administer and support all NetSuite environments and applications
- Lead and contribute to design and end to end implementation of NetSuite customizations
- Provide best practice development and SDLC process guidance
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information, based on a solid understanding of finance process policies and best practices
- Lead design, implementation, and maintenance of 3rd party software connections to NetSuite
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Develop, test and deploy customized fields, forms, scripts, workflows, custom records, and user roles
- Perform system configuration reviews to ensure adherence to structure guidelines
- Support business needs for new KPIs, reports, saved searches, dashboards
- Manage and maintain proper system access and role definitions
- Maintain knowledge base of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform
What you need to fulfill the role
- 5+ years of experience with NetSuite administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Leadership and management skills supporting globally distributed teams
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Previous experience with ETL tools preferred but not required
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.