Senior Partner Manager (m/f/d) UK
think project! GmbH
Senior Partner Manager (m/f/d) UK
- Gloucester (GB)
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
As the Senior Partner Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and creating Thinkproject partner sourced revenue. You will support and onboard new partners in the UK as well as nurture existing partnerships that drive new revenue by up- and cross-selling strategies. You will target and manage different types of partners in the desired eco-system including systems integrators, consulting firms, and distributors.
What your day will look like
- Identifying and recruiting partners that will drive partner sourced pipeline and revenue for Thinkproject
- Manage the performance of existing partners and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue
- Ensure effective enablement of partners to create scale in your region
- Identify and implement sales strategies/ relevant GTM to increase sales growth
- Collaborate with the Thinkproject cross-functional teams (Sales, Services, Product, Marketing, Strategy, Finance) to align sales and partners efforts (Account plan)
- Exceptional partner account management that delivers sales and service excellence
- Evangelize within your partner ecosystem and territory to drive mindshare for Thinkproject
What you need to fulfill the role
People who bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers.
- 5+ years of proven track record in building or managing partner ecosystem within enterprise software markets
- Successful track record of exceeding, business development and booking goals
- Experience in personally managing end to end partner enablement plans
- Experience working collaboratively with internal direct sales & services team in successful closing of deals
- Ability to drive a strong mutually beneficial partnership that drives the partner’s investment of both time and money
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior executives and owners within partner community
- Exceptional listener, highly empathetic to partner needs and perspectives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Strong communication skills to articulate company vision, product changes, and adapting to new strategy.
What we offer
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.