🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the Data Science team:
You will design and develop scalable and efficient data pipelines on Databricks, utilizing Spark, Python and SQL to extract and move data from multiple data sources within the organization, while enabling data scientists and product managers to deliver amazing products.
- Pipeline: Databricks
- Cloud: AWS
- Stack: Python & SQL (expert in both)
- Container: Docker & Kubernetes
- Architecture: Microservices
🔍 Your profile:
- At least 2 years in a data engineering or ML engineering role
- Experience with big data platforms and Cloud platforms
- Experience with assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Experience with data science and ML frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with data warehousing, data lakes and data modeling concepts
💡 Your edge:
- Experience with Scala or Java
- Experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Data Science
- Pay Type Salary