🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the Mobile team:
- Bring to life the next version of our native iOS application by coding features
- Swift and legacy in Objective-C
- Methodology: TouchTunes flavored Agile
🔍 Your profile:
- You possess 5+ years in iOS development ideally with customer-facing apps
- You are proficient in writing clean, consistent, simple and efficient code using Swift and Objective-C
- You can engage in discussions about software design patterns and architecture
💡 Your edge:
- Experience with MVP, MVVM and Viper
- Experience with AVFoundation Framework
- Experience with Reactive Programming
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Software Development
- Pay Type Salary