Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌 Your mission in the Data Science team:
You will help facilitate data-driven decision-making and organize how to best implement analytics product management and product development decision s by pulling together data and analytics from multiple sources and showcasing them to allow the team to measure growth in revenue, net contribution, and customer satisfaction.
🚀 Our stack:
- Cloud: AWS
- Analytics: Mixpanel
- Pipeline: Databricks/Spark
- Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI
- Database: SQL
🔍 Your profile:
- At least 2 years in a product analytics, product management or data analytic role
- Experience writing specs
- Experience with analytical tools like Mixpanel , Google Analytics, or equivalent
- Experience with B2C products and client-centric methodologies
- Experience with big data platforms and Cloud platforms
💡 Your edge:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Data visualization
❤️ Our perks:
- Flexwork : Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 1 month/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile app s and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈 TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech .
- Job Family Data Science
- Job Function G
- Pay Type Salary