Product Manager, Business Products
Product Manager, Business Products
🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the product management team:
Bring to life the next version of our web products! We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who will turn ideas into world-class product experiences. The Product Manager will help define, prioritize and deliver new features for our B2B product area, in collaboration with multiple teams and business stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Atlassian (Confluence & Jira)
📌 Your daily
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of our industry and our business clients, which includes our network of operators and staff working in our TouchTunes locations.
- Identify, document and communicate the problems we are trying to solve.
- Help define the new features that will help fix these problems.
- Contribute to setting the vision and key priorities, in collaboration with your Product director.
- Collaborate with our different departments to make sure operational and support requirements are identified and addressed.
- Gather requirements, then own the documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria for a given project.
- Prioritized your feature backlog, informed by user insights, business impact and estimated efforts.
- Support the product design process by working collaboratively with designers, developers, and key project stakeholders.
- Support the developers by providing guidance and adapting solutions as we uncover technical challenges.
- Monitor usage and follow business results of owned products and features.
- Facilitate and support product training and launches.
- In time, take ownership over specific areas of the product.
🔍 Your profile:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in the fields of business or technology.
- 4+ years of experience in the management of web products, ideally in the B2B space.
- Hands-on, autonomous and superior organizational skills
- Ability to take deep dives into details, capture findings, then simplify complex topics to communicate with key project stakeholders.
- Leadership in digging to find problem sources and creatively exploring different options to fix it.
- Ability to put together a coherent, concise and visually appealing presentation.
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great design and customer experience sensitivity.
- You have a passion for technology and entertainment.
- A collaborative, creative and empathetic personality.
- Creative, analytical and curious mindset.
- Customer-focused and data-driven.
Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 1month/year
Learning: E-learning access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice
Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
Commute: 50% off OPUS, EXO train and BIXI
Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, monthly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Product Management
- Pay Type Salary