New York, NY (50% Remote 50% Onsite)
TouchTunes invites an energetic Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team, to help unlock the power of our tremendous data assets as we grow our fun and exciting business.
In this role you will work closely with the CMO and department heads, to support and enable the marketing team with analytical tools, reporting, and expertise. You'll play a pivotal role by designing and evaluating experiments, conducting ad-hoc analysis, and by setting up processes for regular reporting and enabling teams to be self-sufficient. Your work will directly inform both high level strategy and detailed optimization on a daily basis, as we ramp up TouchTunes marketing, to grow the #1 network of connected digital jukeboxes and the mobile app used by millions every day to play music
This role initially reports directly to the CMO, with responsibility for supporting and enabling paid and organic, B2C and B2B marketing channel managers with analytics and reporting to help us set targets, optimize campaigns, and measure our progress as we grow consumer MAU, B2B Sales, and revenue.
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Accountable for analytics and reporting dashboards to track campaign performance for B2B and B2C marketing channels
- Elevate our analytical tools, and implement best-in-class process and practices
- Design and evaluate experiments and A/B tests from top to bottom of the marketing channel
- Derive insights and communicate findings
- Support strategic planning processes with objective goal setting and assessment of performance against targets
- Continually improve our data and mar-tech stack, understanding and updating our tracking, attribution and reporting to measure results, insights and actionable recommendations, for web, iOS and Android, in a changing privacy landscape.
- Partner with internal finance, analytics, BI, and product teams
- Apply AI and automation to increase innovation, productivity and efficiency.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics/data analytics, accounting/finance, marketing or economics including quantitative course, CS, engineering, or other related field
- 3 plus years’ experience in business intelligence and analysis, ideally with 2 years’ experience in web or mobile app marketing analytics
- Strong experience in analysis and reporting using Excel, SQL Google Analytics, Tableau or similar BI tools, Mixpanel, Amplitude or similar tools, Branch, Appsflyer, Adjust or similar MMPs
- B2C, especially consumer mobile app industry experience strongly preferred
- B2B experience preferred (for example at a marketplace business serving both consumer and small business)
- Expertise supporting paid marketing teams, including evaluating ad campaigns on Google, Meta, TikTok and other ad platforms, and with MMPs such as Branch or Appsflyer
- Experience modeling and measuring impact on non-paid marketing channels, including CRM, SEO, and/or social media preferred
- Experience with TV, radio, or podcast advertising as “brand-formance” channels a plus
- Experience with product or landing page A/B testing, and Appstore optimization
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and communicate succinctly to senior or junior audiences
- Good sense of humor to carry us through tight deadlines
- An analytical mind with love for statistics & math
- Technical aptitude, to understand the data infrastructure and help fix it when it breaks
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, excited to figure out how to measure things that are difficult
- Organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Music or entertainment industry experience a plus
What is in it for you:
- Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse, open and fast-paced environment focused on family atmosphere and creating an off-the-hook user experience.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation.
- Very competitive insurance packages.
- Competitive 401K package with company match.
- Hybrid working environment.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Written Comprehension — the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Inductive Reasoning — the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Oral Comprehension — the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Oral Expression — the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing)
- Some Domestic and international travel may be required
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00