Head of Performance Marketing
Head of Performance Marketing
Head of Performance Marketing
New York, NY (50% Remote 50% Onsite)
Do people call you a performance marketing rockstar? Have you developed your chops by managing paid media for fast moving B2C and mobile app businesses? Are you ready to step into the spotlight and play the lead? Here’s an exceptional opportunity for you!
TouchTunes invites an astute Senior Manager, Performance Marketing, to drive our paid media strategies and campaigns. This position is perfect for someone eager to apply their comprehensive experience in performance marketing, with a hands-on approach to strategy, execution, and optimization. You'll be pivotal in driving cost-effective acquisition and revenue growth for our interactive music and entertainment platform, including a mobile app used by millions of people every day to play music on the #1 network of connected digital jukeboxes in bars and restaurants all over North America and beyond.
This role initially reports directly to the CMO, with sole responsibility for building and managing our performance marketing capability. Focus will be 80% B2C; 20% B2B, with the main objective being to grow consumer mobile app installs, MAU and revenue.
TouchTunes is the world's largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with our connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally. Our music experience inspires emotional connections in shared spaces, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Millions of songs are played daily across the TouchTunes network, with our popular mobile app driving the vast majority of plays
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Develop paid media strategy, budget and plans with a focus on driving new user acquisition and conversion across search, social, video, display, affiliates, TV, audio, in-app and other paid media tactics.
- Accountable for analytics and reporting dashboards to track campaign performance from spend through to LTV/CAC, especially for our consumer mobile app.
- Elevate our mar-tech stack, updating our tracking, attribution and reporting to measure and communicate results, insights and actionable recommendations, for web, iOS and Android, in a changing privacy landscape.
- Select agencies and freelance contractors as needed to supplement in-house resources. Lead and manage the relationship with agencies to ensure current and future media plans are in place, key deliverables are being met and all channels are meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Create actionable and meaningful program KPIs and aid in analytics and systems integrations for proper tracking and attribution.
- Partner with internal creative team and external agency partners to manage the production of campaign assets, supporting long term brand building and near term growth objectives
- Run A/B tests in order to optimize creative assets and messaging.
- Test web-to-app vs direct download campaigns
- Apply AI to increase innovation, productivity and efficiency.
- Be thought leader on media industry trends and best practices to share with internal marketing team.
- Support USA (80%, Canada 10%, UK and other markets (10% and growing)
- Build and manage an A+ in-house team (over time)
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 years' experience in performance marketing
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field
- Expert in creating, managing and delivering paid search, social, video and display media plans, strategies and budget for mobile app and/or web business
- Consumer mobile app industry experience strongly preferred
- B2C experience a must.
- B2B experience preferred (for example at a marketplace business serving both consumer and small business)
- Expertise with Google, Meta, TikTok and other ad platforms, and with MMPs such as Branch or Appsflyer
- Experience with TV, radio, or podcast advertising as “brand-formance” channels
- Experience with landing page and Appstore optimization
- Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, and fuel content strategies
- Thorough understanding of, and hands on experience, managing integrated media campaigns, including programmatic digital
- Collaborate constructively with peers in other marketing and product teams, including CRM, creative, brand, social, product management, engineering, finance and analytics.
- Good sense of humor to carry us through tight deadlines
- An analytical mind with aptitude for statistics & math
- Comfort with ambiguity and change, and taking calculated risk
- Entrepreneurial and willing to challenge the status quo
- Music or entertainment industry experience a plus
What is in it for you:
- Working alongside a bunch of super talented and friendly people.
- A fun, diverse, open and fast-paced environment focused on family atmosphere and creating an off-the-hook user experience.
- Challenging and stimulating projects.
- Working in a culture that likes to drive constant innovation.
- Very competitive insurance packages.
- Competitive 401K package with company match.
- Hybrid working environment.
- In an effort to protect our fellow employees, their families and our customers, TouchTunes requires all employees working onsite to receive the COVID-19 vaccination with exemptions only for limited reasons required by law.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be able to walk/stand/squat/climb/push/pull/bend/lift up to 60lbs unassisted.
- Ability to listen, to understand, and to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to exchange information in written format.
- Ability to learn the procedures, function, and limitations of assigned duties.
- Ability to recognize when there is a problem (when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong)
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
TouchTunes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $120,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $140,000.00