Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Montreal, 7250 Mile-End, Montreal, Quebec, Canada Req #183
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
TouchTunes is looking for a Product Manager who will be turning ideas into world-class product experiences. Supported by the Director of Product, the Product Manager will help define and prioritize new features for a given product area, then work with a wide range of teams to bring them out successfully to the world.
What your day-to-day looks like:
• Develop deep knowledge and understanding of your product area.
• Help define the new features that will shape your product area.
• Propose those features to the business, in a prioritized backlog informed by user insights, business impact and effort.
• Communicate the problems we are trying to solve, the vision and key priorities with project stakeholders for a given product/set of features.
• Support the product design process by working collaboratively with designers, developers, and key project stakeholders.
• Collaborate with our different departments to make sure all operational and support requirements are identified and addressed.
• Gather requirements, then own the documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria for a given project.
• Support the developers in the prioritization and unlock them by adapting the solution to our problems as we uncover technical challenges.
• Monitor usage, gather user feedback and follow business results of owned products and features.
• Facilitate and support product training and launches
What you bring to the table:
• A few years of top notch training under your belt, whether It's formal education (university/college) from your parent/industry professionnals or online resources
• 4+ years of digital experience (Web, Mobile, and/or Second Screen).
• Hands-on and autonomous and superior organizational skills
• Ability to take deep dives into details, capture findings, then simplify complex topics to communicate with key project stakeholders.
• Leadership in digging to find problem sources and creatively bring and explore different options to fix it.
• Ability to put together a coherent, concise and visually appealing presentation.
• Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Great design and customer experience sensitivity.
• A passion for technology and entertainment.
• A collaborative, creative and empathetic personality.
• Creative, analytical and curious mindset.
• Customer-focused and data-driven.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Confluence, JIRA and Miro.
What’s in it for you:
What’s in it for you:
- Working alongside a team of talented and diverse individuals.
- An open and stimulating working environment focused on crafting performant and intuitive user experience.
- Working with modern techs, in a culture that drives innovation.
- Full work-from-home flexibility.
- PC or Mac, you pick.
- Flexible work hours and work location.
- 50% off your monthly OPUS subscription.
- Free Access to a virtual health care application.
- Conferences, training on the latest and greatest techs, weekly presentations and more...
- Competitive insurance package which is mostly covered by TouchTunes.
- Beautiful office right next to Jarry Park.
- Job Family Product Management
- Pay Type Salary
See more open positions at TouchTunes
Something looks off?