Associate Procurement Analyst
🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the team:
The Associate Procurement Analyst manages the vendor relations and purchasing of services and products for the software development and IT teams. The purchasing coordinator serves as the liaison in negotiations between the company purchasing employee, company legal, vendor legal, company finance and suppliers.
- Coordinate the purchase products and services for IT and product department
- Coordinate the assessment of products, services, and vendors through RFP, RFQ and RFI process
- Develop and implement recommendations for supply chain management
- Help negotiate pricing and sourcing details with vendors
- Work with finance and development directors to build and track budget with adjustments to reforecast processes
- Work with development directors to track employee hours for CAPEX reporting using Harvest
- Maintain vendor relations and prompt renewal conversations to ensure business objectives
- Review the IT credit cards statement on a weekly basis, ensure accuracy and provide all relevant coding to Finance for processing
- Validate, process and code invoices against the appropriate projects
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
🔍 Your profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, supply chain management, or another business-related field / or sufficient related work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in procurement experience and is interested in pursuing a career in procurement.
- Strong analytical and decision-making
- Strong English abilities to enable legal review; French is an asset
- Strong track record to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Solid strong problem-solving skills, and can manage multiple interests
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Filing and document management
💡 Your edge (nice to have):
- Experience using Oracle E-Business Suite
- Basic programing skills (scripting)
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Job Family Infrastructure Technology
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?