Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
🗺️ Hybrid Montreal tech hub
📌Your mission in the HR team:
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will help align human strategy with business requirements. Your primary goal is to keep employee experience and organizational performance at the heart of TouchTunes while being proactive in improving our ways of doing things in a constantly changing reality.
Support and advising to managers:
- Partner with managers and provide strategic advice and hands-on support for all people matters.
- Anticipate obstacles and proactively propose and implement solutions to support business growth.
- Guide and assist managers in their team members' performance, development, retention, engagement, and progression.
- Have an influence on hiring managers regarding diversity and inclusion practices.
Organizational Development and performance management:
- Understand business priorities and develop corresponding HR strategies for managers.
- Use the organization's tools and data to understand business issues and propose solutions in relation to them.
- Improve our processes and develop tools to support employee performance and progression.
- Identify training needs for employees and managers and partner with your peers across the organization to design and implement new training programs to meet business needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up for feedback and to ensure training objectives are met.
- Lead complex projects aimed at improving certain milestones of the employee lifecycle in the organization.
- Actively create a solid and inclusive culture and work with leaders to drive employee engagement.
- Regularly meet with new hires throughout their probationary period to ensure team members are set up for success. Support with their 90 day plans.
- Microsoft Office Suite
🔍 Your profile:
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive HR business partnership experience with proven ability to build trust and relationships across all levels of the business;
- Project management skills;
- Organizational development;
- Ability to implement agile techniques in a growing organization;
- Bilingual in French & English
💡 Your edge:
- Experience in tech environment
- Flexwork: Hybrid WFH-office environment and work anywhere around the globe up to 3months/year
- Learning: Free Udemy access, ability to attend conferences in your field of your choice!
- Health: Competitive health insurance, Dialogue app and unlimited sick days
- Commute: 50% off OPUS and EXO train
- Office: Office accessible to people with disabilities
- Etc.: RRSP matching, Life/LT/ST Disability coverage, Weekly free lunch and healthy snacks, TouchTunes Culture Collective Community
Found at over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social venues across North America and Europe, TouchTunes is bringing people together with fun, interactive music and entertainment solutions, enhancing the way people interact with each other and their environment. Our native mobile apps and jukes are seen and heard by millions daily across the TouchTunes network and community.
We firmly believe that our team should be as diverse as the music we listen to.
🌈TouchTunes is a proud ally of QueerTech.
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?