Manager of Hospitality Parking Operations - Denver Metro Area ($57k - $80k/Year)
At Towne Park, it’s more than a job, you can make an impact.
A career with us is rewarding in more ways than one.
As a hospitality services company, our commitment is to create smiles by delivering exceptional experiences. When you work with us, you have an opportunity to impact the millions of patients, visitors and guests we proudly serve. Whether providing compassionate service that eases the anxiety of a patient and their family, creating a memorable experience for a guest in a new city, or helping a colleague, every day is a new opportunity to brighten someone else’s day and make an impact. When we see a customer, a client or one of our own team members smile, we know we made an impact. It’s why we do what we do.
Towne Park is a place where you can make a difference and create smiles every day.Towne Park, America’s leader in valet parking and hospitality staffing solutions, is looking for talented, service-minded people like you to manage your own hotel/hospital department. In addition to formal management training, you will gain valuable experience working with executives from leading brands like Four Seasons, Marriott, Westin and Hilton.
In addition to great benefits, Towne Park managers enjoy a degree of autonomy and schedule flexibility that most jobs simply can’t offer. Along the way, you will build lasting relationships while gaining the service and management insight essential to growing your career.
For over 25 years, Towne Park has been serving hotels, hospitals and casinos coast to coast – so you’ll always have a place to work no matter where life takes you!
What does Towne Park have to offer?
•Challenge. Fast growth company with the expectation of being America’s Leader in Valet Parking and Hospitality Staffing Solutions.
•Development. Apply comprehensive proprietary learning tools to foster your career growth.
•Opportunity. Take control of abundant career advancement opportunities.
•Innovation. Utilize industry leading technology and systems.
•Competitive Compensation. Towne Park offers competitive pay and benefits.
•Exposure. You will gain experience in all areas of Towne Park’s business.
What will I do at Towne Park?
The Account Manager directly oversees one or more Towne Park accounts/locations and is responsible for account performance for financial, guest/patient satisfaction and client satisfaction objectives.
What does Towne Park need from me?
-Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
-Knowledge of general business practices including accounting, human resources and customer service
-Must be able to drive manual transmission
-Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
-For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
At Towne Park, we value workforce diversity and encourage everyone to apply.
Are you Driven To Serve®?
The Account Manager directly oversees one Tier 1 or 2 Towne Park account and is responsible for account performance for financial, guest/patient satisfaction, and client satisfaction objectives.
This is a full-time position, with 45+ hours per week expected.
The schedule is consistent on a weekly basis but is subject to change based on business needs.
Compensation: $57,000.00 - $80,000 per year inclusive of the Yearly Bonus plan.
In addition, Towne Park offers bonus incentive compensation (where applicable), benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. Towne Park is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Financial and Business Systems Management
- Understands and drives business metrics and performance measurements to ensure effectiveness, high performance and compliance
- Demonstrates the ability to improve the financial performance and profitability of the account
- Understands the contractual agreement and recognizes ways to maximize opportunities
- Demonstrates the ability to positively move the metrics for forecasting, productivity, claims, customer service, and turnover
- Manages scheduling, overtime for associates under his/her direct supervision, tip reporting, and timekeeping
- Ensures that forecasts, payroll and accounting reports are on time and accurate
- Effectively utilizes standardized business systems as developed by Towne Park and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Is actively engaged in the recruitment and hiring processes to ensure the best people are selected for the location
- Fosters an environment that retains talented associates
- Responds proactively to associate feedback and suggestions, including satisfaction surveys and exit interviews
- Sees that new associates get off to the right start through proper orientation and on-the-job training
- Recognizes great performance and provides opportunities for top performers to learn and grow
- Recognizes where the team and individual performers need to improve and properly trains and coaches
- Identifies talent and helps develop future leaders for the organization
- Conducts regular performance appraisals and provides feedback and coaching for all direct reports
- Holds effective associate meetings and ensures that shift huddles happen on every shift
- Practices positive discipline and provides accurate and timely performance documentation
- Delegates by allocating decision making and other responsibilities appropriately and effectively
- Ensures that the guest/patient service experience is delivered consistently on all shifts
- Efficiently allocates labor resources to support service delivery
- Works with the Area/District Manager and Human Resources to forecast and plan for seasonal variances in business to ensure proper staffing levels
- Understands the client’s service standards and effectively integrates Towne Park’s standards to complement them
- Is knowledgeable of the client’s service metrics/measurements and ensures Towne Park is helping to drive results
Client Relations Management
- Develops cohesive working relationships with the clients’ staff members
- Maintains regular meeting rhythms and communication channels with the client and follows through on commitments
- Knows when to be present at the site and maintains a high level of visibility
- Understands what objectives are important to the client and ensures the entire team is focused on exceeding expectations
- Capitalizes on opportunities to grow Towne Park’s business by building client loyalty and creates a net promoter of Towne Park.
Systems and Standards
- Fully understands and utilizes the systems provided by Towne Park to control assets and expenditures
- Trains others or sees that they are trained to properly use the systems provided
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner as instructed by the Area/District Manager
- Cooperates with management and coworkers to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Treats clients and associates with courtesy, respect and dignity
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to associate and client information
Safety and Risk Management
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures
- Practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by Towne Park
- Reports all accidents and incidents to the Area/District Manager immediately
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner
- Reports all potential high risk areas and safety concerns to the Area/District Manager
- Ensures all associates have been adequately trained in safety and loss prevention procedures
- Ensures claims are reported timely and accurately and cooperates with the Risk Management department to resolve claims
- Consistently follows the progressive disciplinary process to hold associates accountable for at-fault claims and safety violations
- Promptly responds to any concerns regarding workplace safety
- Follows the procedures for reporting on-the-job injuries and works with Human Resources to effectively manage worker’s compensation cases
- Adheres to Towne Park employment and payroll policies and procedures to limit exposure to employment claims and litigation
- Maintains relationships with present client to obtain references and leads for new opportunities
- Keeps leadership and sales teams advised on known changes to Ownership Groups/Management Companies or Brand changes
- Advises Leadership and Sales of any changes in position at the client location. Specifically, name, where they came from, where they are going
- Monitors existing client’s business in order to be aware of and report to Area/District Manager any construction, expansion, or changes in the current business that could lead to internal growth opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated work ethic, drive, energy, and persistence to achieve goals
- Ability to maintain stability, dependability and professionalism when faced with changing and difficult situations
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and various technology and point-of-sale applications
- Written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies, procedures, equipment manuals, training materials, and corporate communications
- Ability to compose professional internal and external business communications including reports, memos, letters, and e-mails
- Knowledge of general business practices including accounting, human resources and customer service
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen