1164 - Four Seasons - Cashier
At Towne Park, it’s more than a job, you can make an impact. A career with us is rewarding in more ways than one.
As a hospitality services company, our commitment is to create smiles by delivering exceptional experiences. When you work with us, you have an opportunity to impact the millions of patients, visitors and guests we proudly serve. Whether providing compassionate service that eases the anxiety of a patient and their family, creating a memorable experience for a guest in a new city, or helping a colleague, every day is a new opportunity to brighten someone else’s day and make an impact.
When we see a customer, a client or one of our own team members smile, we know we made an impact. It’s why we do what we do.
Towne Park is a place where you can make a difference and create smiles every day.Parking Cashiers- We offer flexible schedules, a team work environment and career growth opportunities
We are America’s leading hospitality and healthcare services company, based in Conshohocken, PA. With over 13,500 part-time and full-time employees, we operate at more than 800 sites across 50 markets nationwide. In addition to flexible schedules, great earning potential and growth opportunities, we offer our employees learning and development programs.
We’re looking for full-time and part-time parking cashiers with excellent communication and people skills who can handle a high volume, fast paced work environment. You must have the ability to accurately collect and reconcile revenue while maintaining a high level of customer service. Proficiency in English -both verbally and written required.
• Full-time and part-time hourly positions available
• Flexible work schedules: days, evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
Towne Park's unique culture offers a fast-paced, high-energy work environment that nurtures camaraderie and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. For nearly 30 years we have been partnering with some of the most respected corporations in the world, including premiere global hospitality brands and state-of-the-art hospitals. We offer a broad array of world-class, high-impact services and are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Towne Park has been honored as a “Best Run Company,” a “Best Place to Work” and frequently been named one of “America’s Fastest Growing Companies.”
• Our people are our most important asset. Towne Park fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes advancement and maximizes potential.
Need more reasons to apply?
• Fun work environment with like-minded people
• Work at premier locations in your city
• Meet interesting and well-known people
The Cashier is responsible for accurately collecting and reconciling revenue while providing exceptional hospitality services to all guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all functions.
% of Time
- Maintains pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers and clients. Acknowledges and greets guests immediately while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor. Addresses guests using last names when appropriate. Treats guests and associates with courtesy, respect and dignity.-20%
- Maintains accuracy and composure while under pressure. Appropriately uses the salutation of the day and welcomes guests to the location. Uses proper Towne Park phone etiquette.-15%
- Assists guests with directions and all other inquiries. Provides guests with information about outlets, meeting rooms and/or amenities of the facility as well as main attractions in the area.-10%
- Determines guest charges and processes payments via cash, credit, or direct billing. Accurately categorizes tickets for audit purposes. Collects and reconciles revenue accurately and furnishes payment receipts.-20%
- Completes accurate and timely shift reports. Follows all standard operating procedures related to cash banks. Operates equipment, including registers, gates, and credit card machines. Obtains information about daily events and rates to be charged.-20%
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner as instructed by the Lead Cashier/Account Manager.-15%
The total amount of time for all functions of the job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Required Licensure, Certification, etc.:
- One to three month(s) related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Math
- Must be able to read and write standard English language
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must be able to write simple correspondence
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s; ability to perform these operations using units of American money
- Ability to understand 24 hour and military time systems
- Ability to understand rates applicable to time passed
Authority to Act:
- Job is fairly routine. Incumbent follows established practices and procedures. Duties are performed with specific directions given and work is checked or verified on a frequent basis. Decisions are made within specific operational instructions and departmental guidelines. Errors in judgment could affect the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- The employee has control over resources available only.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The working conditions and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and may be required to run; walk; handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The majority of work will be performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Travel of up to 5% may be required.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
I understand that every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that I will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment of the position. I accept that at any time there may be modifications or changes to the above job description.