Cloud Operations Engineer
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for configuration management, performance and security monitoring of customer services.
- You will be responsible for deployment and release of customer software on the Unit4 cloud platform;
- You will cooperate with Product Owners in definition of operational requirements and with Software Developers in creation and deployment of secure, stable and reliable solutions;
- You will be responsible for configuration management and infrastructure provisioning, performance and security monitoring of customer software and infrastructure;
- You will work in close interaction with Customer Support team in customer issues analysis, prioritization and resolution.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in information technology or any other relevant area;
- You have +1 year experience in deployment of software applications and IT operations;
- Experience on automation and scripting languages (such as PowerShell), MS SQL and Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, integration platforms (e.g. BizTalk, iCore) and configuration management is an advantage
- Experience in an customer-facing IT support capacity is an advantage;
- You are fluent in English.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.