Regional Vice President, Sales
VP Regional Sales, EMEA North
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
We are growing our sales organization and are looking for a VP to lead our EMEA North region, playing an instrumental role in continuing our revenue growth in EMEA and leading the team to success.
As VP of EMEA North, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team for EMEA, and lead the EMEA North team to drive revenue growth through new logo lands, customer retention and expansion.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Be a leader for a team of account executives and first line sales managers;
- Manage, Monitor and Inspect deal progression
- Drive continual high quality pipeline growth
- Help encourage a culture of sales success through ever improving conversion metrics
- Build, develop, train and performance manage the commercial, enterprise and strategic sales teams
- Drive the region to meet and exceed their quota on a quarterly and annual basis
What you’ll need:
- Experience in managing high performing sales teams across multiple countries for a B2B technology company
- A career sales professional with a proven track record for building and leading successful teams
- A passion for winning!
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a serious work ethic
- Organized, with the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- An excellent communicator; You can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Curious, You are excited about technology and the value Veracode provides it’s clients. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry, and how you can perform better in your role
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow with us
- An annual contribution of 6% towards your pension
- Life assurance, personal accident, and long-term disability insurance
- Enhance parental leave initiatives as well as other family friendly benefits
- Annual fitness reimbursements and access to apps that support wellbeing
- Summer and end of year social events to bring the team together and celebrate our success
Something looks off?