Regional Marketing Events Manager
Regional Marketing and Events Manager
Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We seek a new member to join our vibrant marketing team in North America, collaborating with key departments to drive business growth. This position is ideal for someone who pays close attention to detail, enjoys being involved in various aspects of marketing, and is eager to witness the impact of their efforts on the company. You must have a passion for modern marketing, a desire to work closely with our sales teams, and a commitment to understanding and assisting our clients. You will be vital in executing digital, virtual, and physical events as an integrated campaign strategy. You will drive our NA pipeline's direct and indirect (partner) models. If you aspire to advance your marketing career and gain exposure to all marketing facets in a rapidly expanding business, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Engage proactively with sales to understand goals and priorities. Define and execute a national events/campaigns plan to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Maintain an understanding of business priorities and pipeline targets, generating and adapting plans to exceed targets through regular engagement with sales leadership.
- Research, choose, design, and manage live and virtual national events as part of the overall marketing mix, ensuring a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement, response rates, and pipeline creation and provide an overall positive brand experience.
- Earn trust with sales/marketing operations, brand/product marketing, sales enablement, and business development (BDR) teams to ensure alignment of program objectives and execution support and responsibilities to deliver the highest caliber programs.
- Manage dedicated national events marketing budget.
- Evaluate all event campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine success and forecast for future investment.
- Maintain program updates in the NA marketing calendar to communicate and promote your marketing programs.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to share best practices and program ideas to optimize processes and help grow the NA business.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to work on what needs to be done – list uploads, creative projects, data cleaning, etc.
- Travel requirements are estimated at 20% of the time.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a technology-based Vendor, agency, or Partner
- Event management experience a must – ideally at the national level with programs such as RSA and BlackHat.
- Proven project management, time management, and execution skills in managing large-scale/highly visible marketing programs
- Domain experience in the cyber security industry is preferred.
- Experience in partnering with sales, building successful relationships
- Full understanding of the marketing mix to support expected performance levels
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as SFDC, Marketo, Jira
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented with a “can do” positive approach who can think outside the box and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Partners to support co-marketing programs
- Ability to influence, take feedback and adapt to change
- Experience in the day-to-day of uploading lists, reporting on campaigns, and collaborating with marketing functions to execute successful national events
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
Something looks off?