Sr System Engineer (Azure Cloud and AWS)
Sr System Engineer (Azure Cloud and OnPrem)
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
This role will support the end-to-end aspects of services including but not limited to service engineering, break/fix support, service roadmaps and standards, vendor management. You’ll also have responsibilities to include ensuring stability for application platforms and/or services under their responsibility including resolution of incidents and problems, maintenance and support, application platform change control, and automation of processes and procedures. Working closely with other teams within Veracode, you’ll drive technology standards and consistency across IT Services.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and support of aligned applications such as:
- Azure Cloud hosted services
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and support of servers and networks aligned to the Active Directory environments including but not limited to:
- Systems Center Operations Manager Administration
- Windows 2008 and 2012 Administration and Infrastructure
- Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration and remediation, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Deploy AD DS on Azure VM’s and install replica Domain Controllers or Forests in an Azure virtual network as needed
- Integrate other Identity Infrastructure with Azure AD identity authentication services
- Create and configuring Azure Active Directory services for authenticating applications in Azure Cloud
- Manage data stored in Azure Active Directory via Azure AD PowerShell cmdlet.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) such as Azure MFA integration into the authentication, authorization, and single sign-on process for applications and systems
- API Gateways, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access Management systems, identity federation protocols (SAML), OIDC, OAuth2 and LDAP
- Azure Management including application proxy, SSO, MFA, Licensing, Azure PIM and Microsoft Conditional Access Policies
- The role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands and escalating issues or to accommodate teams or staff in other time zone
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience preferred
- 8+ years on Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Hybrid environments
- 8+ years demonstrated expertise of cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing Cloud services like Azure AD, Azure MFA, Azure Conditional Access Forwarder, Azure B2B and Azure PIM
- Experience with writing custom, scripting tools (Python, PowerShell, etc.), interacting with API’s and shell scripting
- Advanced skills in planning, designing and troubleshooting complex cloud environment
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers
- Have a global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.