Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
We are looking for a Website Manager with an analytical mind, meticulous attention to detail, and outstanding problem-solving skills to run Veracode.com. This role is responsible for creating new landing pages, maintaining and updating website content, monitoring and optimizing website performance, and managing the site’s functionality and appearance. This role will work with internal groups to ascertain communication and technical requirements to meet client commitments. You’ll use your detailed understanding of the Drupal CMS and web infrastructure (Acquia) to administer our site’s infrastructure, build site templates and pages, post content, and optimize site performance.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Be a thought leader for all things web-related. Work cross-functionally across marketing, engineering, and design to optimize the website experience for existing customers and prospects. Managing a team of external resources to produce and deliver website content.
- Managing the site’s infrastructure and run regularly scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights. Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Building/posting appropriate website templates, pages, components and content
- Own website analytics (Google Analytics) to understand opportunities for improvement in the user experience. (web metrics, etc.)
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, web development or a similar field
- 3-5 years of experience in web content management, UX design/management, and/or digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a website manager
- Proficiency in Drupal CMS
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS/SCSS, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Data-driven with a strong understanding of web analytics tools
- 2+ years with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- A/B testing experience a plus
- PHP experience a plus
- Attention to detail refers to the ability to work thoroughly and identify potential errors.
- Results-oriented with the ability to work multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.