Customer Experience & Enablement Manager
Customer Experience & Enablement Manager
Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Are you looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Do you get excited about solving customer problems by leveraging the right combination of people, process, and technology? Come join our team at Veracode!
We are seeking a Principal Customer Experience & Enablement Manager to continue to grow the digital experience of our customer journey, from prospect to onboarding to full value delivery. This role resides in our Global Customer Success & Operations organization with responsibility for four key customer enablement pillars including: Digital First, Developer Success, Customer Engagement, and Customer Community.
This is an entrepreneurial role that sits at the intersection of Customer Success, Customer Support, Product, and Marketing and requires an innovative and collaborative team player than can lead through influence, contribute to delivering Customer Journey and Developer outcomes at scale, lead new initiatives, and assess and implement technical solutions. The right candidate will bring a mix of business acumen, communication, and technological expertise to this highly impactful and highly visible role.
Oversee the following areas
- Digital-First Customer Experience
- Evolve Veracode’s digital-first customer experience outside of Veracode SaaS products, aligning with the company's overall go-to-market goals and vision
- Identify, assess, scope, and support implementation of new digital-first technologies
- Analyze opportunities for enhancing the user journey, ensuring that it is seamless, intuitive, and efficient
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate user-centric approaches into the user experience
- Customer Engagement Programs
- Execute user engagement programs, including onboarding, feature adoption, and user retention initiatives, in partnership with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Utilize data-driven approaches to engage users at various stages of their journey, fostering a sense of community and loyalty
- Customer Community
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Veracode's Customer Community; partner with cross-functional teams to manage ownership of activities
- Leverage Customer Community to ensure improved user engagement and an enhanced foundation for Digital Engagement to provide an always-on world-class collaboration and engagement center
- Reviewing usage metrics to understand current engagement activity and improvement opportunities
- Ensure seamless user experience between Veracode products and Community by partnering with Product and Business Systems teams
- Developer Success & Enablement
- Ensure end users of our Veracode products (Developers, DevOps Engineers and AppSec Professionals) have the requisite resources, tools, and guidance to make the most out of the products and services they have purchased
- Track and report on developer engagement metrics
- Partner with UI/UX team to design and implement in-app walkthroughs and tutorials
- Develops close collaboration and partnership with Customer Success, Sales, Renewals, Marketing, and Product to align on strategies
- Contributes to a performance-based culture across teams
- Maintains current and relevant industry knowledge while consistently progressing themselves and their experience in Customer/Developer Success and Veracode product direction
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Experience as a leader with full lifecycle post-sales delivery and service responsibility
- Strong aptitude or interest in understanding software development, DevSecOps, and application security
- Executive level verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence and support teams through large strategic and/or vision changes
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of related progressive experience working in a related field or industry such as high tech, software, or a SaaS
- Experience working with developers or DevOps teams
- Developer background or experience with coding
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or application security
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.