Sr Channel Account Manager, North Central Region
Senior Channel Account Executive
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
As a Senior Channel Account Executive, you’re experienced in managing various types of business partnerships and will work to evangelize Veracode in the marketplace, articulate joint-value propositions, and drive sales opportunities with Veracode sales executives and the business partners. This is a quota carrying role and will require travel.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Territory planning – the development of strategic plan for the area of responsibility
- Enablement and training – to ensure partners ability to become effective as soon as possible in a scalable repeatable way
- Building relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for defined channel partners, focused on named partners including value added resellers, large consultancies, solution providers.
- Proposition development – to work with new partners, markets and business areas by adapting the Veracode messages to assist with partner recruitment and sales success, and to maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Clear concise self-management and reporting – the ability to provide clear timely feedback and management reports on progress, obstacles and opportunities to accurately forecast new business; report business partner status and sales opportunities to management team, keeping accurate and up-to-date records in salesforce.com
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of successful complex sales, channel & business development experience at enterprise software application organizations
- Successful track record selling products and services to C-level and senior management level customers
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- History selling security solutions highly preferred - knowledge of application security industry strongly preferred
Ability to travel
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
Fraudulent Recruitment Alert - Be Aware and Stay Informed
At Veracode, we prioritize a secure recruitment process. Unfortunately, fake recruitment and job offer scams are on the rise. They aim to deceive candidates through emails and calls to obtain sensitive information.
Here’s our recruitment promise to you:
- Comprehensive Interview Process: We never extend job offers without a comprehensive interview process involving our recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Offer Communications: Our job offers are not sent solely through email, and we will never ask you to pay for your own hardware.
- Email Verification: Recruiting emails from Veracode will always originate from an “@veracode.com" email address.