Manager, Business Development
The Manager of Business Development is responsible for hiring, training, developing, and leading a successful team of business development representatives with the mission of driving and accelerating revenue growth.
- Motivate and manage business development professionals to drive prospecting activities that lead to pipeline creation within enterprise accounts.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to identify regional strategies that will drive new, high value opportunities.
- Lead team in execution of those strategies
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting on core business KPIs
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual pipeline quota
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned business development reps by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
- Support a variety of marketing programs
- Be comfortable and proficient in identifying key decision makers across various organizations inside our ideal customer profile and uncovering the compelling events that will drive qualified opportunities for our sales organization
- Confident in positioning our value proposition from the user level to the executive level
- Sales experience with team lead/management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: empowered to take ownership, identify challenges as opportunities, resourceful, creates value through solving problems, highly reliable, consistently positive.
- Resilient: ability to watch, recognize and respond to emotions effectively.
- Ability to maintain energy level in high pressure situations, ability to cope with the highs and lows and bounce back from challenges.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Familiar w/Force Management or related selling methodologies/ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills.
- Familiar with lusha, sales navigator, 6sense, salesloft (preferred)
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow with us
- An annual contribution of 6% towards your pension
- Life assurance, personal accident, and long-term disability insurance
- Enhance parental leave initiatives as well as other family friendly benefits
- Annual fitness reimbursements and access to apps that support wellbeing
- Summer and end of year social events to bring the team together and celebrate our success
Fraudulent Recruitment Alert - Be Aware and Stay Informed
At Veracode, we prioritize a secure recruitment process. Unfortunately, fake recruitment and job offer scams are on the rise. They aim to deceive candidates through emails and calls to obtain sensitive information.
Here’s our recruitment promise to you:
- Comprehensive Interview Process: We never extend job offers without a comprehensive interview process involving our recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Offer Communications: Our job offers are not sent solely through email, and we will never ask you to pay for your own hardware.
- Email Verification: Recruiting emails from Veracode will always originate from an “@veracode.com" email address.