Vice President Strategy and Operations
Vice President Strategy and Operations
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
As the Vice President of Strategy and Operations, you will serve as a key advisor, facilitator, and executor, ensuring alignment and the delivery of high-priority initiatives and strategy across the organization. The role reports to the Chief Strategy Officer, interfacing daily with executive leadership, board members and cross-functional teams to evaluate growth opportunities, improve operational processes, and drive efficiency across the organization.
The Vice President of Strategy and Operations has a front row seat to solving the most important growth opportunities facing the business, with an ability to help drive change across the organization. If you possess a blend of strategic thinking, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for operational excellence, we invite you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Strategic Planning Support: Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans, business reviews, and initiatives by conducting and/or coordinating research, analysis, and providing actionable insights to inform decision-making. Act as a strategic advisor to executive leadership, providing insights, recommendations, and support on key business decisions and initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: Facilitate alignment and collaboration across departments and teams, ensuring that initiatives and priorities are aligned with the company's strategic objectives. Serve as a liaison between leadership and various functional areas to drive cohesive execution.
- PMO Leadership: Lead the Program Management Office ("PMO"), overseeing execution of critical cross-functional programs and initiatives, ensuring timely execution and alignment with established goals. Drive accountability and monitor progress towards key milestones. Develop and enable the organization on program management frameworks, process and tools that drive bottoms up execution of programs and initiatives.
- M&A Integration: Lead the end-to-end M&A integration processes, guiding teams through critical decision-making, and developing comprehensive integration plans that knit a wholistic operating model coming to life. Ensure effective execution of integration strategies that align with Veracode's overarching strategy.
What you’ll need:
- 15+ Years operational experience in strategy, management consulting, program management or M&A integration within a corporate business environment.
- Experience in enterprise B2B software and SaaS preferred.
- Proven ability to think strategically, analyze complex situations, and provide insights and recommendations to drive business outcomes.
- Possess operational depth across a wide breadth of functional areas, including business, go to market and talent.
- Hands-on, active participant in conducting M&A due diligence of target companies to ensure the design and integration planning is in alignment with business strategy.
- Proven track record of delivering value for acquisitions via integration planning and execution
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels and adapt communication style as needed.
- Strong collaboration skills, capable of fostering relationships and collaboration across diverse teams and functional areas.
- Experience in program management, including planning, execution, and monitoring of initiatives, ensuring they align with organizational goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information, conduct research, and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating initiative, adaptability, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
What we offer you:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
Fraudulent Recruitment Alert - Be Aware and Stay Informed
At Veracode, we prioritize a secure recruitment process. Unfortunately, fake recruitment and job offer scams are on the rise. They aim to deceive candidates through emails and calls to obtain sensitive information.
Here’s our recruitment promise to you:
- Comprehensive Interview Process: We never extend job offers without a comprehensive interview process involving our recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Offer Communications: Our job offers are not sent solely through email, and we will never ask you to pay for your own hardware.
- Email Verification: Recruiting emails from Veracode will always originate from an “@veracode.com" email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, or telephone communication claiming to be from Veracode, please reach out to us at email@example.com before taking any further action.