Salesforce Lead Developer
Wealth Enhancement Group
About Wealth Enhancement Group
Wealth Enhancement Group is an independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management services. Founded in 1997, we now have over 75 offices nationwide and are rapidly expanding through organic growth and acquisition.
Our mission is to work together to improve our clients’ lives by providing them with the team-based expertise and resources they need to simplify their financial life. We share perspectives. We explore every point of view. We believe the best ideas are born from collaboration. And we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Our Corporate HQ office in Plymouth, MN is looking for a Salesforce Lead Developer. (This is a remote opportunity) This role is responsible for development and deployment within their Product Team. They will develop with direction from Solution Architects and maintain documentation related to enhancements. Finally, they will work directly with Salesforce Release Managers to ensure seamless deployment of code through the Development Operations process.
The salary target for this role is $ 145,000.00 – 150,000.00; this position is eligible for an annual bonus.
We select our initial compensation target using national compensation survey data. When we make an offer, we then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location to come up with the most accurate numbers. We encourage you to apply and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Primary Job Functions
- Develop standard and custom solutions using Salesforce functionality
- Apex, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Flows, Process Builder
- Strong knowledge in Apex sharing models
- Well versed in multiple product lines within Salesforce
- Financial Services Cloud, Experience Cloud, CMS, etc.
- Effectively communicate test plans related to development work
- Manage workload within Product Team to and communicate level of effort
- Maintain detailed documentation related to code and configuration
- Clearly identify deployment steps related to feature branches created
- Actively work with deployment team to resolve any code collisions
- Maintain development sandbox with latest code from repository
- Hold code review meetings with management to demonstrate functionality
Travel Requirement of 0-5%
- 3-5 years’ experience in development of Salesforce projects,
- Experience working in the following tools is a plus:
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
- Minimum Salesforce certified:
- Platform Developer I
Comprehensive Benefits Offerings
Our benefits aim to balance four key elements that make life and work meaningful: health and wellness, financial well-being, professional development, and work/life harmony. You may participate in the following benefits & development opportunities:
- Training and professional development
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k – with match and profit sharing
- Health care spending and savings accounts
- Dependent care spending account
- Vision coverage
- Wellness programs and resources
- Life insurance – employer paid
- Short-term and long-term disability – employer paid
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Should you need reasonable accommodation when completing the application form or during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 763-417-1700
Information provided on this application will be kept confidential and only be shared with those involved in the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English