Wealth Enhancement Group
About Wealth Enhancement Group
Wealth Enhancement Group is an independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management services. Founded in 1997, we now have over 83 offices nationwide and are rapidly expanding through organic growth and acquisition.
Our mission is to work together to improve our clients’ lives by providing them with the team-based expertise and resources they need to simplify their financial life. We share perspectives. We explore every point of view. We believe the best ideas are born from collaboration. And we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Our Milwaukee, WI office is seeking an experienced Financial Advisor who will work as part of an advisory team, help clients achieve their financial goals, and provide client service that exceeds the client’s expectations. Our team members work together to meet company objectives for sales growth, client retention and customer service quality.
Manage client relationships and assist senior advisors with management of complex clients to the WEG planning-based standard of identity.
- Prepare and conduct annual reviews, including both planning and investment topics. Support the WEG planning-based standards.
- Discover a prospect or client’s values, goals, and objectives.
- Engage them in the financial planning process.
- Understand their current financial situation.
- Present financial advice or plan to client.
- Meet with client to obtain additional planning information, or to clarify/confirm information provided.
- Take meeting notes and promptly enter in the CRM.
- Address client needs as follow-up to meetings.
- Analyze client’s current investments, financial planning, estate planning and insurance needs and coordinate with appropriate resources.
- Review and manage portfolios based on client needs.
Source, nurture, and close prospective clients.
- Proactively work with clients to broaden our services to them.
- Close leads provided by various WEG marketing channels.
- Create opportunities within your network.
- Drive referrals from existing clients.
Participate in Wealth Enhancement Group trainings, educational events, coaching programs, and proficient in advisor/client facing technology.
Adhere to the Wealth Enhancement Group’s Corporate Communication Strategy and remain in good compliance standing.
- Bachelor's degree; business, finance, economics preferred
- CFP desired or other advanced designation (MBA, CPA, CFA, JD, etc.)
- Series 65 (RIA Only)
- 4+ years of experience within the wealth management industry
- Ability to source and convert prospects to clients and provide high-level planning-oriented service
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Engagement in WEG, broader community and active participation in financial planning community
- Team player and adapts well to change
Comprehensive Benefits Offerings
Our benefits aim to balance four key elements that make life and work meaningful: health and wellness, financial well-being, professional development and work/life harmony. You may participate in the following benefits & development opportunities:
- Training and professional development
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k – with match and profit sharing
- Health care spending and savings accounts
- Dependent care spending account
- Vision coverage
- Wellness programs and resources
- Life insurance – employer paid
- Short-term and long-term disability – employer paid
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Should you need reasonable accommodation when completing the application form or during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 763-417-1700
Information provided on this application will be kept confidential and only be shared with those involved in the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English