Wealth Enhancement Group
About Wealth Enhancement Group
Wealth Enhancement Group is an independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management services. Founded in 1997, we now have over 75 offices nationwide and are rapidly expanding through organic growth and acquisition.
Our mission is to work together to improve our clients’ lives by providing them with the team-based expertise and resources they need to simplify their financial life. We share perspectives. We explore every point of view. We believe the best ideas are born from collaboration. And we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join our team.
Due to growth, we are seeking a Finance Manager. This position will partner with the Director of Finance - Decision Support to influence decision making across WEG’s Central Services and Corporate departments, including quarterly forecasts, yearly budgets, scorecards, KPIs, and ad hoc analyses as required. The ideal candidate will possess a strong executive presence, top notch analytical skills, an ability to summarize details into concise leadership presentations, solid managerial experience, and a vision of best practices to help define the processes and make the decisions by which WEG scales and grows. An ability to handle ambiguity in a fast paced, high growth environment is also a plus. (This position can be remote.)
The salary target for this role is $ 120,000.00 – 130,000.00. This position is eligible for an annual bonus.
We select our initial compensation target using national compensation survey data. When we make an offer, we then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location to come up with the most accurate numbers. We encourage you to apply and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Primary Job Functions
Provide financial leadership to support Corporate department leaders.
- Work directly with VPs to ensure transparency with departmental spending vs. budget and provide financial analysis to guide course-correction as needed.
- Own interactions with departmental VPs during the forecast and budget processes to ensure alignment on budget/forecast assumptions and consistency with corporate goals.
- Partner with VPs on new initiatives and derive analytics to ensure solid ROIs, assist in approval processes, and ensure future budgets/forecasts accurately capture expected financial results.
- Gain solid understanding of department staffing needs and enhance/develop driver-based staffing models that inform VPs and WEG’s Finance team of future new roles and productivity opportunities.
- Deliver reporting, analyses, and modeling to department leadership to manage key spending categories and provide additional insights on department strategic direction.
Provide financial leadership to support Central Services and Corporate department VPs.
- Collaborate with VPs on the Shared Services Scorecard to identify and track key operational efficiency/effectiveness metrics.
- Develop and maintain models to project the revenue and profit contribution of company services and new initiatives.
Complete value-added tracking and commentary to support key corporate initiatives.
- Agile Team investments, budgets, and ROIs.
- Business process outsourcing and transformation.
Team Management and Development
- Hire a direct report and provide oversight, training, development, and work direction.
- Help drive the Corporate Finance team toward the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Coach, mentor and develop Finance team members through career development opportunities; set goals, write performance reviews and provide regular feedback.
- Partner with Human Resources to hire top talent and/or work through performance management concerns as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Min 5+ years of related Finance experience including budgeting, forecasting, reporting, financial modeling, planning, etc.
- Management experience preferred
- Exhibit strong thought leadership and problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced Excel skills required
- SQL experience a plus
- Excellent command of Microsoft PowerPoint, etc. with an aptitude to learn new software
- Must be able to understand and leverage data and analytics to improve decision making and results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and interact with all levels in the organization
- Report building in Salesforce experience a plus
Comprehensive Benefits Offerings
Our benefits aim to balance four key elements that make life and work meaningful: health and wellness, financial well-being, professional development, and work/life harmony. You may participate in the following benefits & development opportunities:
- Training and professional development
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k – with match and profit sharing
- Health care spending and savings accounts
- Dependent care spending account
- Vision coverage
- Wellness programs and resources
- Life insurance – employer paid
- Short-term and long-term disability – employer paid
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Should you need reasonable accommodation when completing the application form or during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 763-417-1700
Information provided on this application will be kept confidential and only be shared with those involved in the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English