Sales & Business Development
Orlando, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
We are looking for a driven Enterprise Account Executive that possesses strong consultative skills in addition to the ability to manage a named account territory. The role demands results on new deals with enterprise client solutions and support for TaskEasy by WorkWave's continued expansion into the mid-market SFR, Build-to-Rent, and Property Management segments. If you're a consummate operator plus have client-facing DNA and an infectious drive to succeed come to join an amazing team in a fun, open environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Strategically plan and prospect in order to find WorkWave’s next Enterprise customer
- Build relationships and grow the TaskEasy by WorkWave brand through territory management, targeted prospect outreach, Executive C level account management and a “land & expand” sales process within each assigned prospect
- Conduct discovery calls to consult with prospects on their business objectives
- Educate customers on how our solution will drive the success of their business
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations, and solution recommendations, and close deals
- Achieve a quarterly recurring revenue quota
- Create opportunities through proactive efforts including but not limited to cold calling, emailing, lead generation, and networking
- Build and maintain sales pipeline and sales contracts within a CRM System (Salesforce.com)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Backgrounds we give bonus points for: SFR, iBuyer, 3rd-Party Property Management, PropTech or other executive experience in the modern real estate space especially navigating client-vendor relationships
- 5+ years of proven success as a sales representative
- You must be an exceptional communicator and demonstrate excellent public speaking skills with a particular ability to adapt to your audience (client, vendor, team member), knowing how to blend compassion, respect, and authority
- Ability to act independently, multi-task, and handle prospective clients and issues simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience negotiating complex deals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in modern Sales and Ops technology tools: Salesforce products, Tableau, etc. and bonus points for familiarity with commonly-used property management platforms such as Yardi, AppFolio, PropertyWare, etc
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
• WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!