Account Manager - Sales
Sales & Business Development
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2023
TEAM by WorkWave is searching for a talented, energetic Account Manager who will work across TEAM departments to grow revenue and usage across our customer base. You will be responsible for building relationships with assigned customer accounts by understanding each client’s business needs, how they utilize technology and how TEAM's solutions can benefit them. The Account Manager will be responsible for upselling and cross selling to our clients and finding ways to drive more revenue with the add on solutions we offer. This person is expected to work on a cross department team in order to accomplish specified goals. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Prospecting to current customers to generate up/cross-sell opportunities including:
- Ehub, TeamTime, Business Intelligence, API Integrations, Kwantek, Lighthouse, ADP, DocLink, Avalara, Insurance Carrier Feeds, conversions to PEPM pricing model, and custom programming
• Contract/Proposal Preparation
• Convert general product interest into open revenue generating opportunities and closed business
• Provide Product demo to drive up/cross-sell opportunities
• Participate in Customer Calls with Customer Success allowing us to get to know our customers and identify sales opportunities
• Work with Product and Development Teams to conceptualize and fulfill customer programming requests
• Handle licensing changes when pricing is involved
• Create NetSuite Projects for commercial business
• Communicate with third-party vendors to finalize contracts and facilitate customer requests
• Understand customer business challenges and industry trends and consult with clients on how WinTeam and other TEAM business products can help them achieve their objectives
• Provide input to internal teams on customer needs
• Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing customer voice
• Document activity in CRM system
• Report weekly on pipeline movement
• Help create the Account Manager playbook – lessons learned (what works, what doesn’t), how to run a successful sales call, steps for moving an opportunity along, and best prospecting practices
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Proven ability to prospect and sell
- Proven ability to develop executive relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and exceed expectations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create structure, get things moving and delivery
- Time and task management skills
- An Ownership mindset and “no job it too small” mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with detail-oriented tasks and processes in an office setting
- Experience with CRM products
- College degree or related experience
- 1-3 years in a business related field
- Minimal travel required (estimated 20%)
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
• WORKING REMOTELY? Great! Our teams are well versed in working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building, and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.
See more open positions at WorkWave
Something looks off?