Client Services Representative
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
TEAM Software by WorkWave is looking for a Client Services Representative that has good technical knowledge and can communicate effectively to understand varying issues and explain their solutions to our customers. This person must also be client-oriented and patient when dealing with difficult situations in order to consistently provide top notch customer service.
Why work for WorkWave? WorkWave is unique in that it has a large, established base of loyal customers but also has enormous growth opportunities in multiple areas. We support every stage of a business life-cycle including marketing, sales, service delivery, customer interaction and financial transactions. We are transforming the field service industry, one customer at a time, by building intuitive, best in class cloud-based software, mobile apps and high-value services that solve key pain points our customers face every day, allowing them to save money, save time and improve customer service levels, all at the same time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide excellence in service by quickly responding to client calls and emails in order to resolve customer questions and inquiries
- Engage in real-time troubleshooting and deep dive research with customers to resolve technical & software related issues
- Ensure frequent, timely, and consistent follow-up with customers while investigating and resolving issues
- Accurately respond to and track call history using an internal (CRM) customer relations management software
- Provide clear, concise, and detailed documentation of all software and technical related issues for client accounts within the CRM system
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Work collaboratively with other team members to understand the issues and take steps needed to resolve software related issues
- Install & update hardware and software applications
- Create technical documentation – user guides, FAQs or other resource materials
- Effectively utilize a variety of internal computer applications
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Prior experience with CRM/call tracking software
- Extreme attention to detail with proven ability to handle multiple projects/customers simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment exhibiting a positive and professional attitude
- Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting or related field or work experience equivalent
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match.
• Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401(k) with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counselling 24/7/365, plus financial counselling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teledoc
• Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense
!• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status:
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.
See more open positions at WorkWave
Something looks off?